Welcome to Well-being Wednesday!
Children's Mental Health Week is taking place on 1-7 February 2021. This year's theme is Express Yourself.
- Take part in 5 Ways to Well-being Weekly Diary
- To Express Yourself!
This weeks well-being challenge is:
5 Ways to Well-being Weekly Diary
Over the week take some time for yourself and consider how you have:
- Connect - How have you connected with a friend, family or teacher this week?
- Been Active - What Activities have you undertaken this week to be active?
- Taken Notice – How have you enjoyed the moment or the environment this week (Being Mindful)? Have you noticed how someone else is feeling and helped?
- Kept Learning - Learn or try a new skill, this could be something active such as juggling, learning a few words in a different language or attempting to bake something!
- Give – How have you helped someone else this week?
Click here to download your 5 Ways to Well-being Weekly Diary:
Have fun everyone!
Don't forget to email Miss Salkeld your amazing diaries on Purple Mash.