- To understand the difference between matched and mirrored balances.
Can you explain the difference between a matched and mirrored shape? Take a look at the pictures below to help you:
- Opposite arm/leg as your partner.
- Stretch your arms and legs and point your toes.
- Feel the tightness in your body.
- Hold the balance for 3 seconds.
- Using the resource cards above can you try out the different matched and mirrored shapes with a partner at home? This could be your Mum, Dad, Brother or Sister.
- Can you and your partner at home try to create your own matched and mirrored shapes?
Don't forget to send your answers and lots of photos or videos to Miss Salkeld and Mr Ahmed on Purple Mash. You can do this by sending us an email.
Good luck everybody!