Welcome to Well-being Wednesday!
Children's Mental Health Week is on 1-7 February 2021.
This year's theme is Express Yourself.
Presley Pug's well-being challenge this week is:
5 Ways to Well-being Weekly Diary
During the week take some time for yourself and think about how you have:
- Connected - How have you connected with a friend, family or teacher this week?
- Been Active - What activities have you done this week to be active? What exercise?
- Taken Notice – What moments have you enjoyed? What have you noticed in your environment this week (Use your 5 senses)? Have you noticed how someone else is feeling and helped?
- Kept Learning - Have you learnt something new? This could be something active such as juggling, learning a few words in a different language or baking something!
- Give – How have you helped someone else this week?
Click here to download your 5 Ways to Well-being Weekly Diary:
Have fun everyone!
Don't forget to email Miss Salkeld your amazing diaries on Purple Mash.