If you are learning from home it is very important that as well as completing all the lessons you also read every day.
In school the children are reading and answering questions about their reading books every day.
This week I would like you to click on the link below and watch the video.
Then you need to read this part of the text.
See if you can answer these questions:
1. Look at the beginning of the extract. What does Daisy think being grounded means?
2. Where were Daisy’s trainers?
3. According to the text, who is Gabby?
4. What did they dig last Saturday?
5. What is the cat called?
6. Did the cat do what Daisy wanted it to?
You will need to write the answers in your book.
Remember this needs to come back to school with you for your teacher to mark.