LC: To read and present data using a pictograms.
Look at the pictogram below.
What do you know?
Wow that is amazing!
Now answer these questions.
1. What is the favourite fruit?
2. How many children chose apples as their favourite fruit?
3. How many more children chose bananas than grapes, as their favourite fruit?
4. How many children chose apples or pears as their favourite fruit?
5. How many fewer children chose grapes than bananas as their favourite fruit?
Now, let's look again, this time each piece of fruit represents 2 children.
What if each piece of fruit represented 10 children? 5 children?
Now it is your turn.
If you are learning from home send a picture to your teacher.