Easter Holiday Activities
Fun things to do during the Easter Holidays
- Create your own board game/ card game.
- Make a collage picture using different things from around your house.
- Play hide and seek indoors.
- Read your favourite book.
- Write your own story using a character from your favourite book.
- Treasure hunt – hide objects around your house and set your family a task to find them- don’t forget to let them know what they are looking for and how many you have hidden.
- Complete fun activities on Go Noodle.
- Challenge yourself on TT Rockstars – try to beat your highest score.
- Make a den inside, you could use bedding and chairs.
- Bake a cake or biscuits (if you have the ingredients) with adult support.
- Make an Easter card.
- Use your artist skills to draw and colour a picture.
- Create your own dance to your favourite song.
- Become a scientist – show your parents how to create static electricity (idea - bag on the wall) or try new experiments. http://www.makeathome.club/
- Make an origami paper rabbit https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5ky7XHwRGh2MdN0Z2dcyGz5/go-hopping-mad-for-origami/
- Take part in Miss Salkeld and Mr Ahmed’s One Step At A Time Challenge.