Read through the following text twice before trying to answer the questions.
Now you have read it twice, have a go at answering the following questions independently.
- What were the three me taking 'to the village of Gasan'?
- Why did the men light a fire?
- How many camels did they leave the town with in the morning?
- What was asleep in the basket?
- What are the names of the three men?
- 'He stood up then, and went across the stony ground to the new camel.' What is the adjective in this sentence?
Home learners please could you take a photo of your answered questions and email it to Mr Hindman on Purple Mash.